Be a Champion for CASA In Your Community
Community Champion Toolkit
Be a Community Champion for the CASA mission in your community. Help VOICES ensure that every child in our community who needs a CASA volunteer gets one. Use materials and ideas in this downloadable toolkit to share with your network about the need for CASA volunteers.
- Invite Voices for CASA Children to speak to your community group, company, club or association, place of worship, or private event: Book a Speaker
- Refer a community member to a CASA Information Session
- Spread the word about CASA with Voices for CASA Children’s materials:
- Download a newsletter template to share with your network or corporation, Newsletter Template
- Learn the facts about foster care and CASA of Maricopa County with Facts & Figures
- Get a coffee and talk about CASA and Voices for CASA Children! Print the downloadable materials and meet with a person in your life who could be a CASA.
If you have other ideas, please share them with us!
Contact us at Recruitment@voicesforcasachildren.org