Become a Volunteer with Voices for CASA Children
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
A small amount of your time can go a long way to bringing a Voice to a child in foster care.
Being a Court Appointed Special Advocate may not be right for everyone, we understand. Yet there are many ways to be a Voice for children in foster care that provide impactful work through volunteering with VOICES.
Become a volunteer with Voices for CASA Children and collaborate with a community of individuals who are passionate, trustworthy, and focused on giving every voiceless child a brighter future. Our staff and volunteers are energetic, welcoming, and committed to creating volunteer experiences that are meaningful and fulfilling.
We are for the children. With your help, we can make a difference in every child’s life who needs it.
Please Note: Though our physical offices are currently closed for the safety and well-being of staff and volunteers, VOICES still holds virtual volunteer orientations. Please click the blue button below to fill out a form, and the VOICES Volunteer Coordinator will coordinate next steps!
A Few Hours of Your Time Can Have a Big Impact
Volunteer Vision Statement: VOICES engages a community of empowered volunteers who share in pursuing our mission through building capacity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Tabling and Speaking Engagements: Attend tabling events and/or speaking engagements throughout the Valley in an effort to spread the word about the CASA program. Outreach volunteers engage with the community to recruit new CASA volunteers by providing information and answering questions about the CASA program.
- Community Champions: Community Champions are the faces and voices of our organization and work alongside the staff at VOICES to help connect, engage and build relationships within the community. Members will reach out to local corporations, organizations, groups, etc. to schedule meetings/presentations to educate individuals/groups about the CASA program and recruit more CASA volunteers.
- Special Events: Volunteers to help with event logistics and are needed the day of the event to assist VOICES staff.
- Administrative: Volunteers to assist VOICES staff with projects in various program areas.
- Fundraising: Organizing a fundraiser or contacting businesses for in-kind donations such as items and food, in connection with a drive or special event.