Become a Volunteer with Voices for CASA Children
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
A small amount of your time can go a long way to bringing a Voice to a child in foster care.
Being a Court Appointed Special Advocate may not be right for everyone, we understand. Yet there are many ways to be a Voice for children in foster care that provide impactful work through volunteering with VOICES.
Become a volunteer with Voices for CASA Children and collaborate with a community of individuals who are passionate, trustworthy, and focused on giving every voiceless child a brighter future. Our staff and volunteers are energetic, welcoming, and committed to creating volunteer experiences that are meaningful and fulfilling.
We are for the children. With your help, we can make a difference in every child’s life who needs it.
A Few Hours of Your Time Can Have a Big Impact
Volunteer Vision Statement: VOICES engages a community of empowered volunteers who share in pursuing our mission through building capacity innovation, and collaboration. .
- Taking photographs at events benefiting VOICES and assisting with social media efforts
- Designing a webpage or performing routine maintenance on our existing site
- Recruiting volunteers through public speaking, staffing tables at events, or talking to friends about VOICES
- Hanging VOICES posters in the community
- Providing data entry on a regular basis
- Inviting VOICES staff to present a program to the community or civic group, recruiting volunteers, or requesting a donation
- Getting VOICES information out in your workplace via e-newsletter, posters, or brochures in pay envelopes
- Organizing a fundraiser or contacting businesses for in-kind donations such as food, prizes in connection with a special event, or office supplies
- Presenting an in-service training workshop on a topic about which you have professional expertise
- Making your home, workplace or other facility available for training, volunteer recognition, or special events
- Serving on governing boards, advisory councils, or their committees